When this grill was first introduced as the Sterling®G FR series, it won Hearth & Home Magazine’s VESTA Awards for Best New Gas Barbeque and Best in Show for Outdoor Room Products. One look and you’ll know why. From searing steaks to smoking turkeys, this high-end grilling machine is the pinnacle of outdoor cooking.
Fuel efficient stainless steel burners that reach higher temperatures (1400°F) while using less fuel (16,000 BTUs/hr per burner – LP, 17000 BTUs/hr per burner – Natural) than other grills.
- 522 sq. inches of evenly heated grilling surface capable of cooking 20 hamburgers in 8-10 minutes – no hot or cold spots.
- Warming rack provides an additional 174 sq. inches of area for light cooking, baking, or warming food.
- Commercial-style housing and double-walled hood with fluid rotation handle.
- Rapid preheat 0°-900°F in 10 minutes (on high) with hood closed.
- Self-cleaning cooking surface protects burners and eliminates messy cleanup.
- Flare-resistant design prevents charring of food.
- Removable interior trim panels further simplify cleaning.
- Cooking surface can also be used as a conventional stove-more reliable than a side burner.
- Electronic ignition
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction including cooking grates
- Handcrafted in America.