Hults Bruk manufactures two different series of axes. Each series is made from the same steel, hickory and leather. The primary difference between the Standard and Premium axes is the amount of time spent finishing the axe.
- Detailed head shape to support working conditions where a close and controlled grip is needed. More time is spent under the hammer creating this look and feel.
- The head is polished after the forging process and the natural finish is left for durability.
- Each edge is hand sharpened and polished.
- The Water Buffalo Leather sheath covers the entire head on most models.
- The handle has more time on the lathe to create an oval shape for better handling.
- The Hults Bruk Logo is stamped into the wood adding to the premium fit and finish.